NOTE: I will always disclose in a post if I received any payment or free offering.
- Panama Day 3: Mixed flocks bring mixed blessings
- Panama Day 2: Birding in a group where styles don’t mix
- It’s not a race. Panama Day 1: Metropolitan Nature Park
- Sometimes wonderful things happen when you stay behind
- Hummingbird love from Ecuador
- Birds of Ecuador: The showstoppers!
- NO ONE misses the Birds of Paz de las Aves in Ecuador. Well, except me.
- What to do about that ginormous Birds of Ecuador field guide
- When birds make me complain-y
- When buffalo look pretty
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- It's nesting season for the birds.
- Birding at Whitewater Draw in Arizona
- Pressures of Ecuador
- Naked Germans and screaming monkeys make birding in Tikal exciting!
- This is what Antelope Island looks like in October
- Birding Antisana feels a lot like Scotland. Yes, really.
- Birding high atop the canopy at Sacha Lodge
- I held a hummingbird in my hand today
- We're at bird camp
- Angry Hummingbirds
- #FF my faves in Panama: @WAPanama (Waldorf Astoria) @PanamaBirding (Canopy Tower) and @TravelPanamaNews. I'm missing that place right now. 13 hours ago
- Pussycat's favorite place in the house these days. instagram.com/p/hgR5HyQmMP/ 2 days ago
- My Eggnog French Toast recipe. I thought you might want it. #Christmas #Recipe via @pinterest pinterest.com/pin/1173047652… 3 days ago
Ms. Boice (The Accidental Birder)
Am I an Ornithologist? No. Have I been birding all my life? Not even. Can I ID a bird by it's call? Well, if it's a Chickadee I can, and it pretty much stops there. The husband is the real birder. I just take photos and make cheeky comments.