NOTE: I will always disclose in a post if I received any payment or free offerings for lodging, tours, or other activities. (And to be quite honest, that isn't why I write anyway.)
- There’s nothing wrong with easy birding
- I take more photos of birds when I’m not suffering
- Strip birding. Because sometimes you have to.
- High again
- Look or shoot?
- Just try and stop me from seeing the Waved Albatross
- Business, birds, gators and drones. It’s all here.
- Sanibel Island’s Bailey Tract is not a bad Plan B.
- Listen to me: Always take the binoculars
- Just wait for the surprise to happen
- October 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- Baby Grebes: Prepare to go "Awwwww!"
- What to do about that ginormous Birds of Ecuador field guide
- It's Elementary, my dear Hoatzin
- Another Panama Bird Report. "Will it ever end?" you ask.
- A lesson in Birding without recordings in Boquete, Panama
- Wishing it was a Rufous-winged Sparrow doesn't count
- Oh little birds, why must you hide from me?
- There's nothing wrong with easy birding
- RT @LNSegala: Ornithologist Robert Zink on trap-neuter-release, bird-safe glass, and #NewVikingsStadium startribune.com/opinion/letter… 23 hours ago
- Is this part of Flikr's plan to dump Pro users? Or they just can't program a billing page properly? No one at @yahoo motivated to help me. 23 hours ago
- And seemingly no one @yahoocare exists b/c tho website says to connect there via Twitter there's been no response to my tweet 2 days ago. 23 hours ago
Ms. Boice (The Accidental Birder)
Am I an Ornithologist? No. Have I been birding all my life? Not even. Can I ID a bird by it's call? Well, if it's a Chickadee I can, and it pretty much stops there. The husband is the real birder. I just take photos and make cheeky comments.