- We’re at bird camp
- Birding high atop the canopy at Sacha Lodge
- It’s Elementary, my dear Hoatzin
- I held a hummingbird in my hand today
- Birding Saguaro National Park and our final bird count
- Birding at Whitewater Draw in Arizona
- Wishing it was a Rufous-winged Sparrow doesn’t count
- Snow birding it for a weekend in Arizona
- Learning patience while birding in Maui
- A Last Day at Antelope Island
Top Posts & Pages
- We're at bird camp
- Adios, Panama
- A Warbler Conspiracy
- A girl in pursuit of army ants. (Actually, I didn't want to seem like a wimp.)
- About the Accidental Birder
- Birding Trips
- Another Panama Bird Report. "Will it ever end?" you ask.
- Naked Germans and screaming monkeys make birding in Tikal exciting!
- A date, a smelly lake and a pair of binoculars changed my world.
- Finding birds on O'ahu, Hawaii
- Beautiful day at #SaltLakeBirdFestival @ Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge instagram.com/p/ZgFnjWwmH8/ 9 hours ago
- Just saw group of red-necked phalaropes. (So many jokes here, so keeping my mouth shut.) #birds #birding #GreatSaltLakeBirdFestival 9 hours ago
- RT @TheIneptBirder: [Photo] Surveillance, nature-style. http://t.co/b5ZBd6OlWt 1 day ago
Ms. Boice (The Accidental Birder)
Am I an Ornithologist? No. Have I been birding all my life? Not even. Can I ID a bird by it's call? Well, if it's a Chickadee I can, and it pretty much stops there. The husband is the real birder. I just take photos and make cheeky comments.