NOTE: I will always disclose in a post if I received any payment or free offerings for lodging, tours, or other activities. (And to be quite honest, that isn't why I write anyway.)
- Business, birds, gators and drones. It’s all here.
- Sanibel Island’s Bailey Tract is not a bad Plan B.
- Listen to me: Always take the binoculars
- Just wait for the surprise to happen
- Merry Christmas wishes to you and yours
- Birding in Boquete, Panama: Chasing targets
- A lesson in Birding without recordings in Boquete, Panama
- Panama Day 3: Mixed flocks bring mixed blessings
- Panama Day 2: Birding in a group where styles don’t mix
- It’s not a race. Panama Day 1: Metropolitan Nature Park
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- NO ONE misses the Birds of Paz de las Aves in Ecuador. Well, except me.
- Birding Antisana feels a lot like Scotland. Yes, really.
- Tips for birders joining an organized tour
- Birds of Ecuador: The showstoppers!
- Hummingbirds of Panama
- Okay, call me lazy. But I prefer canoeing over walking.
- Pressures of Ecuador
- Birding on our honeymoon
- We're at bird camp
- Panama Day 2: Birding in a group where styles don't mix
- What pretty colors you have! #LandIguana #wildlife #Ecuador #travel #allyouneedisecuador #Galapagos instagram.com/p/m1DD99wmI7/ 13 hours ago
- A pair of #galapagos Tortoises pose appropriately. #travel #ecuador #allyouneedisecuador instagram.com/p/m1COqqwmH8/ 13 hours ago
- Little explorers snapping a picture of #Galapagos Tortoise. #ecuador #travel #allyouneedisecuador instagram.com/p/m1B9w8QmHv/ 13 hours ago
Ms. Boice (The Accidental Birder)
Am I an Ornithologist? No. Have I been birding all my life? Not even. Can I ID a bird by it's call? Well, if it's a Chickadee I can, and it pretty much stops there. The husband is the real birder. I just take photos and make cheeky comments.