NOTE: I will always disclose in a post if I received any payment or free offerings for lodging, tours, or other activities.
- Looking for Whooping Cranes
- Shout out to Bel-Rea Vet Tech School
- Being saved at Sabal Palm Sanctuary
- The ecstasy and irony of finally getting that special lifer: the Swainson’s Warbler
- Chasing Parakeets and Parrots
- Finding Refuge
- Partly cloudy with no chance of showers
- Looking for the White Wise Spirit
- Boots and stuff
- Choices, warnings and surprises: All in a day of birding
Top Posts & Pages
- Hummingbirds of Panama
- Birding at Whitewater Draw in Arizona
- What to do about that ginormous Birds of Ecuador field guide
- It's nesting season for the birds.
- Tips for birders joining an organized tour
- The ecstasy and irony of finally getting that special lifer: the Swainson's Warbler
- Birding Saguaro National Park and our final bird count
- About the Accidental Birder
- Learning patience while birding in Maui
- Sanibel Island's Bailey Tract is not a bad Plan B.
- RT @LeicaBirding: It’s World Wetlands Day today, so here’s a wader that’s particularly dear to our hearts: the Spoon-billed Sandpiper https… 4 days ago
- Word. twitter.com/theineptbirder… 5 days ago
- RT @chris_steller: There's going to be a Making A Murderer talk show? https://t.co/R2kcJ3dRVG 2 weeks ago
Ms. Boice (The Accidental Birder)
Am I an Ornithologist? No. Have I been birding all my life? Not even. Can I ID a bird by it's call? Well, if it's a Chickadee I can, and it pretty much stops there. The husband is the real birder. I just take photos and make cheeky comments.