NOTE: I will always disclose in a post if I received any payment or free offerings for lodging, tours, or other activities. (And to be quite honest, that isn't why I write anyway.)
- Strip birding. Because sometimes you have to.
- High again
- Look or shoot?
- Just try and stop me from seeing the Waved Albatross
- Business, birds, gators and drones. It’s all here.
- Sanibel Island’s Bailey Tract is not a bad Plan B.
- Listen to me: Always take the binoculars
- Just wait for the surprise to happen
- Merry Christmas wishes to you and yours
- Birding in Boquete, Panama: Chasing targets
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- Birding Trips
- Baby Grebes: Prepare to go "Awwwww!"
- Naked Germans and screaming monkeys make birding in Tikal exciting!
- Hummingbirds of Panama
- I held a hummingbird in my hand today
- It's Elementary, my dear Hoatzin
- Another Panama Bird Report. "Will it ever end?" you ask.
- This is what Antelope Island looks like in October
- Wishing it was a Rufous-winged Sparrow doesn't count
- Finding birds on O'ahu, Hawaii
- Elton John is KILLING it tonight in SLC! http://t.co/jD5w4XlVJ5 1 day ago
- RT @mattbangophoto: The decline of vultures in Asia was shockingly fast – quicker than any other wild bird, including the Dodo. http://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @ExecutiveMoms: Nearly 90% of jobs demand social media skills, but most people don't have them fastcompany.com/3035669/the-fu… via @FastCompany 3 days ago
Ms. Boice (The Accidental Birder)
Am I an Ornithologist? No. Have I been birding all my life? Not even. Can I ID a bird by it's call? Well, if it's a Chickadee I can, and it pretty much stops there. The husband is the real birder. I just take photos and make cheeky comments.