NOTE: I will always disclose in a post if I received any payment or free offerings for lodging, tours, or other activities. (And to be quite honest, that isn't why I write anyway.)
- The ecstasy and irony of finally getting that special lifer: the Swainson’s Warbler
- Chasing Parakeets and Parrots
- Finding Refuge
- Partly cloudy with no chance of showers
- Looking for the White Wise Spirit
- Boots and stuff
- Choices, warnings and surprises: All in a day of birding
- What hummingbird banding teaches us
- Where there’s 350,000+ Purple Martins there’s a party
- Nighthawks, Dickcissels and Boat-tailed Grackles at Anahuac National Wildlife Refuge
Top Posts & Pages
- The ecstasy and irony of finally getting that special lifer: the Swainson's Warbler
- Listen to me: Always take the binoculars
- Baby Grebes: Prepare to go "Awwwww!"
- Sanibel Island's Bailey Tract is not a bad Plan B.
- Birding in Cerro Punta, Panama: Seven Lifers in Seven Minutes
- Another day of 100+ birds in Panama
- A lesson in Birding without recordings in Boquete, Panama
- Pressures of Ecuador
- Boots and stuff
- Naked Germans and screaming monkeys make birding in Tikal exciting!
- RT @ClandestineBird: The anniversary of an extraordinary publication. #CharlesDarwin #OnTheOriginOfSpecies via @newscientist https://t.co/… 11 hours ago
- I got "Worldly Birder" on "What type of birder are you?" on Qzzr. What about you? dl.allaboutbirds.org/take-our-quiz-… via @Qzzr_ 1 day ago
- Slumbering kitten on my lap. The perfect antidote for a tough and long week at the office. instagram.com/p/-Xr4UGwmKo/ 3 days ago
Ms. Boice (The Accidental Birder)
Am I an Ornithologist? No. Have I been birding all my life? Not even. Can I ID a bird by it's call? Well, if it's a Chickadee I can, and it pretty much stops there. The husband is the real birder. I just take photos and make cheeky comments.