NOTE: I will always disclose in a post if I received any payment or free offerings for lodging, tours, or other activities. (And to be quite honest, that isn't why I write anyway.)
- Business, birds, gators and drones. It’s all here.
- Sanibel Island’s Bailey Tract is not a bad Plan B.
- Listen to me: Always take the binoculars
- Just wait for the surprise to happen
- Merry Christmas wishes to you and yours
- Birding in Boquete, Panama: Chasing targets
- A lesson in Birding without recordings in Boquete, Panama
- Panama Day 3: Mixed flocks bring mixed blessings
- Panama Day 2: Birding in a group where styles don’t mix
- It’s not a race. Panama Day 1: Metropolitan Nature Park
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
Top Posts & Pages
- Business, birds, gators and drones. It's all here.
- Baby Grebes: Prepare to go "Awwwww!"
- Birding at Whitewater Draw in Arizona
- Hummingbirds of Panama
- Birding Antisana feels a lot like Scotland. Yes, really.
- House wars: Pale-billed Woodpecker vs. White-fronted Parrots
- What to do about that ginormous Birds of Ecuador field guide
- Tanagers of Panama. It's like having a closet full of shoes.
- Angry Hummingbirds
- It's nesting season for the birds.
- RT @RickGriffin: My wife is betting that Juan Pablo chooses HIMSELF! #TheBachelor 34 minutes ago
- RT @Morgan_Moriarty: This is literally how Juan Pablo talks. #TheBachelor http://t.co/af6jAfO6ge 35 minutes ago
- Business, birds, gators and drones. It's all here. #birds #birding #Florida wp.me/pVrQO-Fj 1 day ago
Ms. Boice (The Accidental Birder)
Am I an Ornithologist? No. Have I been birding all my life? Not even. Can I ID a bird by it's call? Well, if it's a Chickadee I can, and it pretty much stops there. The husband is the real birder. I just take photos and make cheeky comments.